Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Aftermath of Building days

After two days of solid work putting in fence posts and clearing jungle we are all absolutely ruined. I have done some hard work on our farm, but none that was even half as hard as the building work we did. Another year of year 12 would be preferable to another day's work under the scorching sun and humid air. Apparently the monks at the orphanage were very impressed with our efforts :)
I only got six hours sleep last night thanks to some hyped up/sleep-deprived roommates, but it was the best six hours I've ever had. There are some very sore muscles and joints this morning, but everyone's glad to have gotten the building over with first. Now we get to sit back, be tourists, and watch Group B when it's their turn to build!

Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment