Thursday, November 17, 2011

Victorian members ready to go

Last night our Victorian students were introduced to the Rotary Club of Kerang, where they received their team shirts.  Seeing the students and leaders in their shirts really makes this trip seem real.  There was a buzz in the room as the students realised that with exams over for most, they are down to packing for the adventure of their lives.  The next time we all get together will be at the airport.  We are all excited about meeting our team mates from the Northern Territory, so, Singapore here we come!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi guys,
    I would like to wish you all the best for the up coming adventure. I have watched with great anticipation the growth of this years project and wish that I was a part of the experience. I hope that you will all get the most out of the life changing journey that you are about to have. You will see and do the most amazing things and meet the most humble kind people on your journey. You will have a rollercoaster of emotions and be sure to confide in your peers and leaders if needed, talking about what you see and do will help understand the difference that you are making to other peoples lives. You have heard many times that this is a life changing experience for those who complete the jourmey and that is true, but the thing to remember is how the litle ( or big things ) that you will do in Cambodia will change the lives of many people. Goodluck and enjoy I will be looking forward to the blogs. Regards Andy NEIL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi 2011 team. WOW almost time to go! I would like to take this opportunity to wish you safe travel. Be sure to soak in all that this trip has to offer. The bits and pieces that you will do while there will make such a big difference to the Cambodians but for you as well. Work hard, enjoy all that is on offer and be safe. Looking forward to catching up with many of you when you get back. Cheers, Nancy Weatherman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona Fenton's sister Jo here, all the best with your trip and please let Fiona know Belle, Jimmy and I will be following with extreme interest. Stay safe everyone and again have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete